Attending a session of TriAgile 2016 qualifies you for 1 Category B PMI PDU. Attending the entire day qualifies you for 6.5 PDUs.
Please read the following information from PMI on how to report PDUs. The bolded, italicized text applies to the TriAgile event.
CATEGORY B: CONTINUING EDUCATION
- By completing an academic course being offered by a university or college OR
- By attending relevant educational courses offered by training organizations NOT registered with PMI. This may include training (or a Webinar) offered by your employer, another professional or membership association, or a non R.E.P. training organization.
When only a portion of a course relates to your credential area of expertise, calculate PDUs by the percentage of the overall curriculum focused on the topic. Report each course separately. Entire degree programs will not be recognized for PDU credits, only individual courses.
1 hour of instruction related to project management, project risk, project scheduling, or program management equals 1 PDU. You can report PDUs in 0.25, 0.50 and 0.75 increments.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED UPON PMI AUDIT/REQUEST:
- If an academic course: please provide the transcript or grade report indicating a passing mark.
- If a non-PMI REP or Community course: please provide the registration or letter of attendance, and a brochure or course materials (syllabus) outlining the subject matter covered and the qualifications of the instructor/lecturer.
- You may use your registration confirmation e-mail to meet the registration form requirement.
- To fulfill the course materials requirement, please go to the following location to obtain a schedule, list of topics covered, and presentations.